I first heard about Red Flower when my mom and I went to an event at a beauty store here in Denver (post on Vert Beauty here). The girl who gave me my facial used Red Flower products and my skin felt so amazing afterwards...so I decided that these wonderful products needed to become a part of my every day regimen.
They used the Nature Collection on me which focusses on awakening the skin with the bounty of antioxidant rich berries bursting with omega 3’s and 6’s, arctic white peat high in fatty acids and phyto-nutrients, collagen-boosting certified organic mushrooms, and pure plant hydrosols sourced directly from finland’s phyto-power filled summers of sunlight. Wow thats a mouthful!
A little bit about Red Flower... All of their products are created around cultural body-care rituals from around the world (They have a hammam collection and Japan collection as well). Their products are entirely botanically based, 100 percent vegetarian and paraben-free. Red Flower is committed to creating environmentally and socially responsible products. They make everything themselves in New York City and their products are biodegradable, biocompatible, vegan, and cruelty free.
The products I'm currently using are.....
- Facial cleanser for sensitive, combination, normal, dry, irritated or aging skin.
- The helichrysum calms redness and irritation.
- The mushrooms improve elasticity in the skin.
- The white peat helps to heal rashes or breaks in the skin. I put this stuff on my face last night because of course a pimple had popped up and when I woke up it was gone!
- Brings radiance and lift to the face.
- Contains the whole essential oil of 45 kg of rose damascena petals and 10,000 cold-pressed cloudberry and raspberry seeds in every bottle for instantaneous benefits and radiant health.
- Instantly boost circulation and plumps skin with a rush of rejuvenating whole rose essential oil concentrate, omega 3, 6 and 9, ellagic acid and potent, antioxidant-rich berry-complex. It helps activate cellular renewal and enhance collagen to reduce signs of environmental damage which creates glow and fully awakens the skin.
- This cream has cloud berry in it, which is an arctic berry that has 40x more antioxidants in it verses the berries we grow here in the states. It's great for protecting the skin.
- It is nutrient rich and replaces the natural loss of collagen and elastin, and regenerates cells to leave skin replenished making it a remarkable moisturizer!
To enter the giveaway I'm doing check out my instagram here!