Hunters' parents drove up to Denver a while back from Texas and while they were here we decided to go on a trip to Aspen. They had never been before and we weren't okay with that and so on Saturday after I got off work we took off and headed there! The weather couldn't of been any better and Hotel Jerome was the perfect place to stay! I love that Aspen is so walkable and we literally just woke up every day and walked around. There is great shopping and you cannot miss the Maroon Bells! They are about a fifteen minute drive from Aspen and I wanna say it's $10-$15 a car if you don't have the national parks pass. The boys went fly fishing the first two mornings that we were there so us girls just sat and enjoyed the weather and ate good food and walked around. We ate at all types of great places but some favorites were....
- Meat and Cheese. This place might have been my all time favorite of everything. Just go here!
- Spring Cafe. This place has great fresh pressed juices and I got the acai bowl.
- Main Street Bakery and Cafe. We went here for breakfast on out last day and it was a super cute worn in place with really great food.
- L'Hostaria. This place has delicious home made pasta!
- Matsuhisa. Super yummy sushi. Be careful though, the portions are pretty small if you eat on the top level. The botton level has a more extensive menu but you have to make a reservation.